top of page

Quay Light Group

Public·31 members
Diego Riccioly
Diego Riccioly

Download Pokémon GO for iPad and Join the Global Sensation

How to Download Pokémon GO on Your iPad

Do you love Pokémon? Do you want to catch them all in an immersive augmented reality game? Do you have an iPad that you want to use for playing this game? If you answered yes to these questions, then this article is for you. In this article, we will show you how to download Pokémon GO on your iPad, how to play it, and how to make the most out of it. Let's get started!

What is Pokémon GO?

Pokémon GO is a mobile game that lets you explore the real world and catch virtual creatures called Pokémon. You can also battle other players online, join events and raids with other trainers, and collect items and rewards along the way. Pokémon GO is an open-world experience that enables you to live the Pokémon adventure in augmented reality.

download pokemon go ipad

A brief introduction to the game and its features

Pokémon GO was released in 2016 by Niantic, Inc., a company that specializes in location-based games. The game uses your device's GPS and camera to show you Pokémon that appear around you. You can then tap on them to catch them with your PokéBall. You can also visit PokéStops and Gyms, which are landmarks or places of interest in your area, where you can get items or battle other trainers.

Pokémon GO has hundreds of different Pokémon that you can catch, each with their own types, stats, moves, and evolutions. You can also customize your avatar, choose your Buddy Pokémon that walks with you, join one of three teams (Instinct, Mystic, or Valor), and participate in various activities and challenges in the game. Pokémon GO is constantly updated with new features and events, so you can always find something new and exciting to do.

Why Play Pokémon GO on Your iPad?

Pokémon GO is compatible with most iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. However, there are some advantages and disadvantages of playing the game on your iPad. Here are some of them:

The benefits of playing on a larger screen and with cellular connectivity

One of the main benefits of playing Pokémon GO on your iPad is that you can enjoy the game on a larger screen. This can make the game more immersive and easier to see, especially when you are catching Pokémon in AR mode or battling other trainers online. You can also appreciate the graphics and animations of the game better on a bigger display.

Another benefit of playing on your iPad is that you can use cellular data to play the game anywhere you go. If you have an iPad with cellular connectivity, you don't need to rely on Wi-Fi or hotspot to access the game. This can be convenient if you want to play Pokémon GO in places where Wi-Fi is not available or reliable, such as parks, malls, or rural areas.

The drawbacks of playing on a bulky device and with limited battery life

One of the main drawbacks of playing Pokémon GO on your iPad is that you have to carry a bulky device with you. This can make the game less portable and comfortable to play, especially if you want to walk around and explore your surroundings. You may also attract unwanted attention from other people who may wonder why you are holding an iPad in front of your face.

Another drawback of playing on your iPad is that you may run out of battery faster than on your iPhone. Pokémon GO is a battery-intensive game that uses your GPS, camera, and data constantly. This can drain your battery quickly, especially if you play for long periods of time. You may need to bring a power bank or a charger with you if you want to play Pokémon GO on your iPad without interruption.

How to Download Pokémon GO on Your iPad

If you have decided to play Pokémon GO on your iPad, here are the steps you need to follow to download and install the game:

download pokemon go ipad app

download pokemon go ipad mini

download pokemon go ipad pro

download pokemon go ipad air

download pokemon go ipad without app store

download pokemon go ipad offline

download pokemon go ipad free

download pokemon go ipad latest version

download pokemon go ipad compatible

download pokemon go ipad no jailbreak

how to download pokemon go ipad

how to download pokemon go ipad 2

how to download pokemon go ipad 3

how to download pokemon go ipad 4

how to download pokemon go ipad 5

how to download pokemon go ipad 6

how to download pokemon go ipad 7

how to download pokemon go ipad 8

how to download pokemon go ipad 9

how to download pokemon go ipad 10

how to download pokemon go ipad mini 2

how to download pokemon go ipad mini 3

how to download pokemon go ipad mini 4

how to download pokemon go ipad mini 5

how to download pokemon go ipad pro 9.7

how to download pokemon go ipad pro 10.5

how to download pokemon go ipad pro 11

how to download pokemon go ipad pro 12.9

how to download pokemon go ipad air 2

how to download pokemon go ipad air 3

how to download pokemon go ipad air 4

can you download pokemon go ipad

can you play pokemon go ipad

can i play pokemon go on my old iPad?

can i play pokemon go on my iPad without wifi?

can i play pokemon go on my iPad with cellular data?

can i play pokemon go on my iPad and iPhone at the same time?

can i play pokemon go on my iPad mini?

can i play pokemon go on my iPad pro?

can i play pokemon go on my iPad air?

why can't i download pokemon go on my iPad?

why can't i play pokemon go on my iPad?

why is pokemon go not compatible with my iPad?

why is pokemon go not working on my iPad?

why is pokemon go crashing on my iPad?

Step 1: Check your device compatibility

Before you download Pokémon GO, you need to make sure that your iPad meets the minimum requirements for the game. According to the official website, your iPad needs to have the following specifications:

- iOS 12 or later - 2 GB of RAM or more - GPS and location services - Internet connection (Wi-Fi, cellular, or hotspot) - Camera (optional for AR mode) If your iPad does not meet these requirements, you may not be able to play Pokémon GO or experience some issues with the game.

Step 2: Go to the App Store and search for Pokémon GO

Once you have checked your device compatibility, you can go to the App Store and search for Pokémon GO. You can also use this link to go directly to the app page. You will see a screen like this:

Step 3: Tap on the Get button and install the app

To download Pokémon GO, tap on the Get button and then tap on Install. You may need to enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID or Face ID to confirm the installation. The app size is about 300 MB, so it may take some time depending on your internet speed. You will see a progress bar like this:

Step 4: Launch the app and sign in with your account

After the installation is complete, you can launch the app by tapping on Open or by tapping on the app icon on your home screen. You will see a screen like this:

To play Pokémon GO, you need to sign in with your account. You can use one of these options:

- Google account - Facebook account - Apple ID - Niantic Kids account - Pokémon Trainer Club account If you don't have an account yet, you can create one by tapping on Sign up. Follow the instructions on the screen to create your account and agree to the terms of service and privacy policy.

Step 5: Allow the app to access your location and camera

To play Pokémon GO, you need to allow the app to access your location and camera. This is necessary for the game to show you Pokémon and PokéStops around you and to enable the AR mode. You will see a screen like this:

Tap on Allow While Using App to grant the app permission to access your location and camera. You can also change these settings later in your device settings.

How to Play Pokémon GO on Your iPad

Now that you have downloaded and installed Pokémon GO on your iPad, you are ready to play the game. Here are some of the basic things you need to know:

How to catch Pokémon in AR mode

One of the most fun and exciting aspects of Pokémon GO is catching Pokémon in AR mode. AR mode stands for augmented reality mode, which means that the game uses your camera to show you Pokémon as if they were in the real world. To catch Pokémon in AR mode, follow these steps:

- Tap on a Pokémon that appears on your map. You will see a screen like this:

- Tap on the AR button on the top right corner to turn on the AR mode. You will see a screen like this:

- Move your iPad around to find the Pokémon in your surroundings. You may need to walk closer or farther away from the Pokémon to adjust the distance. - Swipe up on your screen to throw a PokéBall at the Pokémon. You can also use items such as berries or curveballs to increase your chances of catching the Pokémon. - If you hit the Pokémon with your PokéBall, you will see a screen like this:

- Tap on OK to add the Pokémon to your collection. You can also tap on the Pokémon to see its details, such as its name, type, CP, HP, moves, and more. How to battle other trainers online

Another fun and exciting aspect of Pokémon GO is battling other trainers online. You can battle other trainers in two ways: through PvP battles or through Team GO Rocket battles. Here are some of the basic things you need to know:

- PvP battles

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page