top of page

Quay Light Group

Public·54 members
Nikolai Lobanov
Nikolai Lobanov

3drealcockpiteffectfsxcrack40

this is a 1x3 real style crack kit, we thought this would be a great effect for this kit, so to do this effect you need a 3dreal texture pack to use, this is one of the best pack's out there, the real texture pack by moddertwister, if you don't know what this pack is, then check it out at moddertwister.com, when you open the texture pack just unzip and extract it, this is also on my website mywifftpd.co.uk under: realxdm style crack kit if you have any questions or ideas for my next kit, feel free to contact me at bobbamoss@hotmail.com and i'm off to asia to see what life is like here, but seeing what i've found on the internet so far for here, there's going to be some weird **** going on!

3drealcockpiteffectfsxcrack40

for those of you who wonder how this kit works, well i guess to get the best out of my kit for this effect, you would have to have 3dreal installed on your system, which is pretty straightforward if you just install quake 4 correctly first. when you install quake 4, just remove the 2d version, which is the original quake 4, and install the 3dreal version and it should be fine, if not just reinstall quake 4. this is designed to work best on quake 4, when you start up the game just click on your texture pack from the 3dreal pack, and then press f2, and it should bring you to the main menu, look at the name of the game, if its called "quake 4" then its good, if its called "quake 4 type game" then its not the same game, so if thats the case you'll have to install quake 4, which is okay, just make sure you uninstall it again and install the new version of quake 4.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page