top of page

Quay Light Group

Public·62 members

Diego Riccioly
Diego Riccioly

I'm a Rider MP3 Song Download - Listen to Babymenace's Hit Track Online

I am a rider song lyrics download: How to enjoy this catchy tune by Imran Khan

Introduction

If you are looking for a song that will make you feel like a badass, you might want to check out I am a rider by Imran Khan. This song is also known as Satisfya, and it has been a hit since its release in 2013. The song has a catchy beat, a rap style, and lyrics that express confidence and swagger. In this article, we will tell you what the song is about, who Imran Khan is, why the song is popular, and how you can download the song lyrics to sing along.

i am a rider song lyrics download

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FyRGXtlnany&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw08FzMfkJWKEBaXmMYYlOn1

What is the song about?

The song is about Imran Khan's persona as a rider, which means someone who is adventurous, fearless, and independent. He sings about how he lives his life on his own terms, how he does not care about what others think, and how he enjoys driving fast cars and motorcycles. He also boasts about his skills as a rapper, a singer, and a lover. He challenges anyone who tries to compete with him or stop him from achieving his goals. The song has a mix of English and Punjabi lyrics, which adds to its appeal and uniqueness.

Who is Imran Khan?

Imran Khan is a Dutch-Pakistani singer, songwriter, and record producer. He was born in The Hague, Netherlands, in 1984, and moved to Pakistan when he was young. He started his music career in 2007 with his debut album Ni Nachleh, which was a success in the UK and Pakistan. He rose to fame with his single Amplifier in 2009, which became a viral sensation on YouTube. He has since released two more albums, Unforgettable in 2009 and Satisfya in 2013. He is known for his fusion of urban, hip hop, and Punjabi music styles.

Why is the song popular?

The song is popular because it has a catchy tune, a rap style, and lyrics that express confidence and swagger. Many people find the song motivational, inspiring, and empowering. The song also has a wide appeal across different cultures and languages, as it combines English and Punjabi lyrics. The song has been used in many videos, memes, remixes, and covers on social media platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook. The song has also been featured in movies, TV shows, video games, and advertisements.

How to download the song lyrics

Option 1: Use a lyrics website

If you want to download the song lyrics in a simple and convenient way, you can use a lyrics website. Here are the steps to follow:

Step 1: Search for the song title on a lyrics website

You can use any lyrics website that you prefer, such as Genius.com, Lyrics.com, AZLyrics.com, or MetroLyrics.com. Just type in "I am a rider" or "Satisfya" in the search box and hit enter.

Step 2: Click on the link to view the lyrics Step 3: Download the lyrics in PDF format or copy and paste them

Once you find the link to the song lyrics, you can either download them in PDF format or copy and paste them into a document. Some lyrics websites have a download button that allows you to save the lyrics as a PDF file. If not, you can use your browser's print option and choose "Save as PDF" as the destination. Alternatively, you can simply select the lyrics with your mouse and copy and paste them into a word processor or a text editor.

i am a rider provider song lyrics imran khan pdf

i'm a rider song lyrics official youtube video

i'm a rider babymenace song download jiosaavn

imran khan satisfya song lyrics and video

i am a rider card thief story now you see me 2 scene

gaddi lamborghini peele rang di i am a rider song

i'm a rider song mp3 download 320kbps pagalworld

i am a rider remix song download mr jatt

i'm a rider song ringtone download zedge

i am a rider female version song lyrics

i'm a rider song meaning in hindi

i am a rider tiktok viral song download

i'm a rider song guitar chords and tabs

i am a rider lyrics english translation

i'm a rider song background music download

i am a rider cars 3 version satisfya song

i'm a rider song whatsapp status video download

i am a rider pubg montage song download

i'm a rider song bass boosted download

i am a rider ft eminem song download

i'm a rider song free download for mobile

i am a rider satisfya 2 imran khan new song 2023

i'm a rider song lyrics in tamil

i am a rider ghost rider version song download

i'm a rider song online play and listen

i am a rider dj remix song download naa songs

i'm a rider song karaoke with lyrics

i am a rider instrumental song download mp3

i'm a rider song reaction video by foreigners

i am a rider mashup with believer song download

i'm a rider song spotify link and playlist

i am a rider full hd video song download 1080p

i'm a rider song piano notes and sheet music

i am a rider 8d audio song download mp3

i'm a rider song dance performance video

i am a rider lyrics video maker app download

i'm a rider song cover by female singer

i am a rider rap song lyrics generator online

i'm a rider song edm remix download mp3

i am a rider motivational video song download

Option 2: Use a YouTube video

If you prefer to watch and listen to the song while reading the lyrics, you can use a YouTube video that has the lyrics in the description or on the screen. Here are the steps to follow:

Step 1: Search for the song title on YouTube

Go to YouTube.com and type in "I am a rider" or "Satisfya" in the search box and hit enter. You will see many videos related to the song, but look for the ones that have the word "lyrics" in the title or thumbnail.

Step 2: Choose a video that has the lyrics in the description or on the screen

Click on the video that you like and check if it has the lyrics in the description or on the screen. Some videos have the lyrics synchronized with the song, while others have them displayed separately. You can also turn on the captions option if available.

Step 3: Download the video or copy and paste the lyrics

If you want to download the video, you can use a YouTube downloader tool or website, such as y2mate.com, savefrom.net, or ytmp3.cc. Just copy and paste the video URL into the tool or website and choose your preferred format and quality. If you just want to copy and paste the lyrics, you can either select them from the description box or use a screen capture tool to take a screenshot of the lyrics on the screen.

Conclusion

I am a rider is a catchy tune by Imran Khan that has been a hit since its release in 2013. The song is about Imran Khan's persona as a rider, which means someone who is adventurous, fearless, and independent. He sings about how he lives his life on his own terms, how he does not care about what others think, and how he enjoys driving fast cars and motorcycles. He also boasts about his skills as a rapper, a singer, and a lover. He challenges anyone who tries to compete with him or stop him from achieving his goals. The song has a mix of English and Punjabi lyrics, which adds to its appeal and uniqueness.

If you want to download the song lyrics to sing along, you have two options: use a lyrics website or use a YouTube video. Both options are simple and convenient, and you can choose whichever one suits your preference. You can also enjoy watching and listening to the song while reading the lyrics.

So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download I am a rider song lyrics today and enjoy this catchy tune by Imran Khan!

FAQs

• Q: What is the name of Imran Khan's album that contains I am a rider?

• A: The name of Imran Khan's album that contains I am a rider is Satisfya.

• Q: What is the genre of I am a rider?

• A: The genre of I am a rider is urban, hip hop, and Punjabi.

• Q: How many views does I am a rider have on YouTube?

• A: As of June 2023, I am a rider has over 1 billion views on YouTube.

• Q: What are some of the movies, TV shows, video games, and advertisements that have featured I am a rider?

• A: Some of the movies, TV shows, video games, and advertisements that have featured I am a rider are Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, Lucifer, Need for Speed Heat, Pepsi Max, and Samsung Galaxy S10.

• Q: Where can I find more songs by Imran Khan?

• A: You can find more songs by Imran Khan on his official website imrankhanworld.com, his YouTube channel imrankhanworld, his Spotify profile Imran Khan (Official), or his Apple Music profile Imran Khan.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page